GENDER REVEAL PARTY present LIVE LAUGH LOVE
Time & Location
About the Event
It’s nearly time for us to come together and LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE our way out of the Covid world. This is the first time us queerdo’s will have been together in a long time and ahead of this weekend’s big reveal here is the schedule, door policy & important health and safety details we want to share with you.
LIVE (19.00 - 03.00)
Spending the whole night with us.
CABARET SHOW ONLY. Cabaret starts at 19.30.
LOVE (23.00-03.00) LIVE/CLUB ONLY. First live performance is at 23.15.
- Please take note of what ticket you have purchased and arrive at the time specified.
- As this is a socially distanced seated show we can only accommodate you for the ticket you have purchased.
- This event is sold out. There will be no tickets available on the door.
- This is a Gender Reveal Party. Program will be revealed on the night.
GENDER REVEAL PARTY DOOR POLICY
- Live, Laugh, Love is a space created BY Queer people FOR Queer people. In stepping into our space you adhere to our rules.
- This is a queer party and all queers attending and performing must feel safe and welcome in this space.
- GRP will not tolerate any form of Transphobia, Homophobia, Racism, Sexism, Fatphobia, Ableism or general hateful, aggressive or violent behaviour. Anyone reported to be acting in any of these ways will be removed from the event.
- STRICTLY NO PHOTOS or VIDEOS. Enjoy this moment and be present . We have a professional photographer documenting the night so just enjoy the show and forget about your social media following for one night only!
- Our audience, performers and venue staff all have the right to be in this space without any form of sexual harassment. Anyone making anyone feel uncomfortable with unwanted sexual advances, whether that be verbal or physical, will be removed from the venue immediately.
- We want everyone involved in this event to have the best time and feel welcome and safe in this queer space. If any incidents arise please reach out to a member of the bar or security team and they will inform the GRP team who will come and speak to you directly and help to rectify the situation.
- This is a socially distanced seated show. To ensure the safety of our audience, artists and staff COVID-safe measures will be in place.
- Dancing in your seat…. YES. Standing and dancing … HELL NO! IT'S NOT SAFE!
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed upon the entrance and in the bathrooms
- Drinks are table service only
- Card payment & cash are accepted.
- You are not required to wear a mask when sat down enjoying the show but please wear your mask when not seated.
- Strobe lighting and smoke machines will be used throughout the performances.
- The White Hotel has an accessible toilet.
- The public entrance to the venue is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is step free access through the fire escape which the venue security can open for wheelchair users.
- The public entrance has 5 steps.
- Once in the venue there are no steps between the venue and the accessible toilet.
- Assistant tickets are available at no charge but we cannot exceed 6 people to a table. Please contact emma [@] fatout.info to arrange.
- Any further assistance surrounding access and accessibility please contact emma [@] fatout.info